Professional framing clamp to join shadow-box, canvas floaters and regular picture frames. used by trade professional picture framers. Made in the USA., parts are made of machined aluminum and stainless steel - professional grade.
- clamp opening: 3.5" (frame width).
- easy adjust horizontal angle (2 gear wheels).
- New vertical adjust angle (joins all the way to the top - 2 black knobs)
- "push N tighten" jaws mechanism. (tight gapless joints)
- Quick release. (change clamp opening)
- Super joints customizes with tall mouldings.
2022 v5-pro is beautifully machined, made in America and is a lifetime tool. In the event that your miters are not perfect 45 degrees, the jaws may be fine-tuned to achieve perfect surface contact for a strong joint. However, the best feature is the ability for the miter fences to also be adjusted inwards. This is the perfect clamp for tall shadowbox and stem mouldings because it also applies pressure at the top of the moulding and not just at the bottom.